A little more than “6 Months Later,”Megan Moroney‘s #1 on the Mediabase radio airplay chart.
The lead single from her third album, Cloud 9, came out in June 2025 and has since been certified Gold.
“Thank you so much to my country radio friends!” Megan said. “It feels surreal to have another number one and I’m thankful country radio embraced this song as much as my fans and I.”
“6 Months Later” is Megan’s third chart-topper, following 2023’s “Tennessee Orange” and “Am I Okay?,” which made it to #1 in June.
Joe Elliott of Def Leppard performs onstage during Radio 2 In The Park at Hylands Park on September 7, 2025 in Chelmsford, England. (Photo by Katja Ogrin/Getty Images)
Looks like we’re about to get some new music from Def Leppard.
The band shared a video teasing what appears to be a new song on Instagram, with the clip showing posters popping up with the words “Def Leppard,” “Rejoice” and the tag line “You’re All Invited.” The clip is captioned “GET ON BOARD,” and you can hear snippets of a new song in the video.
A link provided on their Instagram account brings fans to a presave page for “Rejoice,” with the release date of Jan. 22.
“Rejoice” will be the first new material from Def Leppard since they released the single “Just Like 73,” featuring RageAgainst the Machine’s Tom Morello, in 2024. They released their last studio album, Diamond Star Halos, in 2022.
The new music tease comes as Def Leppard is getting ready to launch a new Las Vegas residency at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace on Feb. 3. The residency runs until Feb. 28. A complete list of Def Leppard dates can be found at DefLeppard.com.
Admat for The Generations Tour, featuring The Human League, Soft Cell and Alison Moyet
The Human League has announced dates for The Generations Tour, featuring special guests Soft Cell and Alison Moyet.
The 21-date tour will launch June 2 in San Diego. It will hit big cities like Los Angeles, Dallas, Nashville, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia before wrapping July 2 in Niagara, Ontario, Canada.
“Since our debut in 1980, we have always enjoyed an awesome welcome in America and we’re really thrilled to be embarking on a coast-to-coast tour of the U.S. in 2026,” says Philip Oakey of The Human League.
“The opportunity to tour with The Human League is just incredible,” Soft Cell’s Marc Almond adds. “They are legendary and I know they will do an unforgettable show.” He notes, “Alison Moyet is such a talented artist and a wonderful singer. Honestly, it will be an absolute honor to be part of the bill with these artists.”
“I am honored to have been invited to share a stage on this tour with The Human League and Soft Cell,” Moyet says. “Stunning artists that reframed our music scene and by cutting their own shapes, made it possible for people like me to launch.”
Ticket presales begin Wednesday at 10 a.m. local time, with tickets going on sale to the general public Friday at 10 a.m. local time.
All three artists rose to fame in the ’80s. The Human League is best known for their #1 hit “Don’t You Want Me,” while Soft Cell had a breakout hit with “Tainted Love.” Moyet had success in the ’80s as part of the synth-pop duo Yaz, known for such songs as “Only You,” “Don’t Go” and “Situation.”
Stevie Nicks performs on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Disney/Randy Holmes)
Stevie Nicks has added another show to her 2026 schedule.
The two-time Rock & Roll Hall of Famer is set to play The Moody Center in Austin, Texas, on April 22.
The last time Stevie played The Moody Center was in August 2023. In announcing the show she wrote on Instagram, “3 years is far too long, Austin! Can’t wait to see you all again soon.”
A Master Card presale for tickets begins Wednesday at 10 a.m. CT, followed by a Ticketmaster presale on Thursday at 10 a.m. CT. Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday at 10 a.m. CT.
The Austin show is one of only three concerts Stevie has on her schedule so far. She’s also set to play Thackerville, Oklahoma, on April 18, and she’ll headline Jazz Fest in New Orleans on April 25.
(NEW YORK) — The American Red Cross declared a severe emergency blood shortage on Monday and called on people to donate.
The humanitarian organization, which says it’s the largest supplier of blood products for hospitals and for patient need in the U.S., said the demand from hospitals has outpaced the available supply of blood.
Dr. Courtney Lawrence, divisional chief medical officer at American Red Cross, told ABC News that almost one-third of the organization’s blood stores across the country have been depleted due to hospital need.
Lawrence said inclement winter weather, which has forced more than 400 Red Cross blood drives around the U.S. to be canceled, is among the reasons that donations are down.
Additionally, the U.S. is experiencing a moderately severe flu season, with some states reporting record levels of weekly cases and hospitalizations.
“That can overwhelm our health care system, and it can also mean that donors may not be feeling well enough to come in to donate or may be busy taking care of their loved ones who are sick,” Lawrence said.
When blood supplies are low, it can affect the ability to treat patients in need including trauma patients, chemotherapy patients with underlying blood disorders, those living with sickle cell disease and others, Lawrence said. She called on Americans to donate if they’re able to.
Reihaneh Hajibeigi, 34, from Austin, Texas, was one of those patients in need, telling ABC News that blood transfusions saved her life.
Hajibeigi said she lost a lot of blood while giving birth to her first child in 2023, and that the hospital gave her some blood and sent her home with her husband and newborn daughter.
“After about a couple weeks, things started to not be so great,” she told ABC News. “What I assumed was just being new mom tired really turned into fatigue. I was losing a lot of blood. I was starting to just not feel so great”
When Hajibeigi went back to the doctor two and a half weeks after giving birth, she said medical staff discovered she had retained a roughly four-centimeter piece of placenta on her uterine wall that was becoming toxic.
Hajibeigi said she underwent a procedure the next morning and began hemorrhaging during the operation, losing about 40% of her total blood volume.
In the recovery room, Hajibeigi said she started to crash again from the loss of blood and doctors raced to give her a blood transfusion.
“Fortunately, they had the blood on hand. They were able to get it into my system and basically brought me back to life,” she said.
Hajibeigi said she hopes that by sharing her story, she can encourage people to donate if they’re able, especially knowing there’s a chance their donation can help someone in need.
“It just made it that much clearer how vital blood donations are and how much sometimes we take it for granted, just assuming that the blood supply was always going to be intact,” she said. “And in that case, I needed the blood. Wonderful.”
“It’s a scary thought to think what if the blood product that I needed wasn’t there?” Hajibeigi said. “Then what would have happened?”
A memorial dedicated to the 19 children and two adults murdered on May 24,2022 during a mass shooting at Robb Elementary School is seen on January 05, 2026 in Uvalde, Texas. Brandon Bell/Getty Images
(CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas) — Former Uvalde, Texas, school police officer Adrian Gonzales could have suffered from “inattentive blindness” and “tunnel vision” when he responded to the Robb Elementary School shooting, a former officer testified for the defense on Tuesday.
Former San Antonio police officer Willie Cantu said the jurors are unlikely to “understand just how bad” the tunnel vision could be during an emergency response.
To describe “inattentive blindness,” Cantu compared the experience to struggling to find your car keys when you are running late for work.
“It’s like when you get stressed. I’m late for work and I need to find my keys to my car. I can’t find my keys, and you have them in your hand,” he said.
Cantu attempted to defend Gonzales’ actions on May 24, 2022 — citing the real-time challenges he faced as one of the first officers to respond — as defense lawyers pushed back on the prosecution’s allegation that Gonzales “intentionally, knowingly, recklessly and with criminal negligence” endangered students.
Cantu also tried to cast doubt on the reliability of teaching aide Melodye Flores, who testified for the prosecution that she tried to warn Gonzales about the location of the shooter.
“No disrespect to Flores at all, she was definitely there, experienced all the trauma that was going on, but people process that type of stuff differently,” Cantu said.
Cantu also attempted to highlight the inaction of other officers, including one who monitored the perimeter of the school when he arrived.
“It really surprised me that he was right there and just pretty much taken, I’d say a tertiary role,” he remarked.
The only other defense witness was Claudia Rodriguez, a secretary at the funeral home that neighbored Robb.
Rodriguez told jurors that she witnessed gunman Salvador Ramos exit his car with a rifle after crashing into a ditch, and she said Ramos ducked behind a nearby parked car when Gonzales drove by him. That move, defense lawyers allege, prevented Gonzales from being able to clearly spot the gunman when he first arrived at the school.
“And at the time you see the white car [driven by Gonzales], you see the figure, kind of ducking down between the cars. Is that how you remember seeing it?” defense attorney Jason Goss asked.
“Yes sir,” Rodriguez replied.
Rodriguez also testified that she tried to warn other arriving officers that the shooter entered the school, but they did not run in to stop him.
“Gilbert [Limones, another funeral home employee,] and I are yelling at them upon their arrival and after they exited their car that he’s already inside,” she said.
“Did those officers then go immediately to where you told them and run inside the building?” Goss asked.
“No. I believe, if I remember correctly, they got back into the car and went around the school towards the front of Robb,” she said.
Defense lawyers rested their case on Tuesday after testimony from Cantu and Rodriguez. Closing statements are set for Wednesday.
Prosecutors allege Gonzales, who is charged with 29 counts of child endangerment, did not follow his training and endangered the 19 students who died and an additional 10 surviving students.
Flores, the teaching aide, testified that she repeatedly urged Gonzales to intervene in the shooting, but said he did “nothing” in those crucial moments.
Gonzales has pleaded not guilty and his lawyers argue he is being unfairly blamed for a broader law enforcement failure that day. He could face the rest of his life in prison if convicted of all counts.
Laura Donnelly attends The 78th annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 8, 2025, in New York City. (Michael Loccisano/Getty Images) | Nick Robinson arrives at ‘The Abandons’ Los Angeles premiere at Netflix Tudum Theater on Dec. 3, 2025. (Maya Dehlin Spach/WireImage via Getty Images)
The upcoming Michael Fassbender-starring Netflix series about the Kennedy family has added more to its cast.
Fassbender will star as Joe Kennedy, Sr. in the new eight-episode drama series Kennedy, which is based on the Fredrik Logevall book JFK: Coming of Age in the American Century, 1917-1965.
Joining Fassbender in the series as regulars are Laura Donnelly as Rose Kennedy, Nick Robinson as JoeKennedy Jr. and Joshuah Melnick as Jack Kennedy. The show will also feature Ben Miles as Eddie Moore, Lydia Peckham as Rosemary Kennedy, Saura Lightfoot-Leon as Kick Kennedy, Cole Doman as LemBillings and Imogen Poots as Gloria Swanson.
The show will be directed by Another Round helmer Thomas Vinterberg. It will be showrun and executive produced by Sam Shaw.
“Kennedy reveals the intimate lives, loves, rivalries and tragedies that shaped the most iconic dynasty in modern history, and helped create the world we live in today,” according to its official logline. “Beginning in the 1930s, the first season charts the improbable ascent of Joe and Rose Kennedy and their nine children, including rebellious second son Jack, who struggles to escape the shadow of his golden boy older brother.”
Shaw told Netflix that the story of the Kennedys is “the closest we have to American mythology — somewhere between Shakespeare and The Bold and the Beautiful.”
He also praised Logevall’s biography, saying it was stunning and nuanced. Shaw said the book “pulls a veil on the human strivings and burdens behind the myth, revealing as much about our present moment, how we got here and where we’re going, as about the Kennedys themselves.”
Shaw said he is thrilled to explore this family’s saga “at a moment when our past feels urgently present.”
‘Creature of Habit’ album artwork. (Mom+Pop Music)
Courtney Barnett has announced a new album called Creature of Habit.
The Australian artist’s fourth studio effort, and first in five years, is due out March 27. You can listen to a new song called “Site Unseen,” featuring Waxahatchee, out now.
Creature of Habit also includes the previously released song “Stay in Your Lane.”
Barnett has announced a U.S. tour, spanning from May 1 in Austin, Texas, to Aug. 29 in Los Angeles. Presales begin Wednesday at 10 a.m. local time, and tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday at 10 a.m. local time.
Harry Styles, ‘Kiss All The Time, Disco Occasionally’ (Columbia Records)
We’re getting ready to kiss all the time and disco, occasionally.
Harry Styles announced Tuesday that a new single from his highly anticipated fourth studio album, Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally., will be released this week.
The new single appears to be titled “Aperture.”
The Grammy winner announced the news on Instagram with a photo of himself in the studio. In the photo, Styles is all smiles with his hands in the air.
“Aperture. Jan 23, 00:00 UK,” he captioned the post.
The news was met with excitement from fans, who flooded the post’s comments section with celebratory messages.
Styles recently announced that Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally. would be released March 6.
It follows his third studio album, Harry’s House, which was released in 2022 and featured the songs “As It Was,” “Late Night Talking,” “Music for a Sushi Restaurant” and more.
Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally. will have 12 tracks and is executive produced by Kid Harpoon, the musician, producer and songwriter behind Harry’s House, as well as Styles’ 2019 album, Fine Line, and his eponymous debut album, which was released in 2017.
Fans can preorder the limited-edition vinyl and CD, exclusive merchandise, box sets, and more on Styles’ official website here.
(SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C.) — At least 88 new measles cases in South Carolina have been confirmed amid the state’s outbreak, bringing the total number of infections to 646, state health officials said Tuesday.
The majority of cases have been found in the Upstate region and around Spartanburg County, which sits on the border with North Carolina.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.