Netflix adds Laura Donnelly, Nick Robinson and more to Kennedy family series

Netflix adds Laura Donnelly, Nick Robinson and more to Kennedy family series
Netflix adds Laura Donnelly, Nick Robinson and more to Kennedy family series
Laura Donnelly attends The 78th annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 8, 2025, in New York City. (Michael Loccisano/Getty Images) | Nick Robinson arrives at ‘The Abandons’ Los Angeles premiere at Netflix Tudum Theater on Dec. 3, 2025. (Maya Dehlin Spach/WireImage via Getty Images)

The upcoming Michael Fassbender-starring Netflix series about the Kennedy family has added more to its cast.

Fassbender will star as Joe Kennedy, Sr. in the new eight-episode drama series Kennedy, which is based on the Fredrik Logevall book JFK: Coming of Age in the American Century, 1917-1965.

Joining Fassbender in the series as regulars are Laura Donnelly as Rose Kennedy, Nick Robinson as Joe Kennedy Jr. and Joshuah Melnick as Jack Kennedy. The show will also feature Ben Miles as Eddie Moore, Lydia Peckham as Rosemary Kennedy, Saura Lightfoot-Leon as Kick Kennedy, Cole Doman as Lem Billings and Imogen Poots as Gloria Swanson.

The show will be directed by Another Round helmer Thomas Vinterberg. It will be showrun and executive produced by Sam Shaw.

Kennedy reveals the intimate lives, loves, rivalries and tragedies that shaped the most iconic dynasty in modern history, and helped create the world we live in today,” according to its official logline. “Beginning in the 1930s, the first season charts the improbable ascent of Joe and Rose Kennedy and their nine children, including rebellious second son Jack, who struggles to escape the shadow of his golden boy older brother.”

Shaw told Netflix that the story of the Kennedys is “the closest we have to American mythology — somewhere between Shakespeare and The Bold and the Beautiful.”

He also praised Logevall’s biography, saying it was stunning and nuanced. Shaw said the book “pulls a veil on the human strivings and burdens behind the myth, revealing as much about our present moment, how we got here and where we’re going, as about the Kennedys themselves.”

Shaw said he is thrilled to explore this family’s saga “at a moment when our past feels urgently present.”

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Courtney Barnett announces new album, ’Creature of Habit’

Courtney Barnett announces new album, ’Creature of Habit’
Courtney Barnett announces new album, ’Creature of Habit’
‘Creature of Habit’ album artwork. (Mom+Pop Music)

Courtney Barnett has announced a new album called Creature of Habit.

The Australian artist’s fourth studio effort, and first in five years, is due out March 27. You can listen to a new song called “Site Unseen,” featuring Waxahatchee, out now.

Creature of Habit also includes the previously released song “Stay in Your Lane.”

Barnett has announced a U.S. tour, spanning from May 1 in Austin, Texas, to Aug. 29 in Los Angeles. Presales begin Wednesday at 10 a.m. local time, and tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday at 10 a.m. local time.

For the full list of dates and all ticket info, visit CourtneyBarnett.com.au.

Here’s the Creature of Habit track list:
“Stay in Your Lane”
“Wonder”
“Site Unseen” feat. Waxahatchee
“Mostly Patient”
“One Thing at a Time”
“Mantis”
“Sugar Plum”
“Same”
“Great Advice”
“Another Beautiful Day”

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Harry Styles announces new single ‘Aperture’ will be released this week

Harry Styles announces new single ‘Aperture’ will be released this week
Harry Styles announces new single ‘Aperture’ will be released this week
Harry Styles, ‘Kiss All The Time, Disco Occasionally’ (Columbia Records)

We’re getting ready to kiss all the time and disco, occasionally.

Harry Styles announced Tuesday that a new single from his highly anticipated fourth studio album, Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally., will be released this week.

The new single appears to be titled “Aperture.”

The Grammy winner announced the news on Instagram with a photo of himself in the studio. In the photo, Styles is all smiles with his hands in the air.

“Aperture. Jan 23, 00:00 UK,” he captioned the post.

The news was met with excitement from fans, who flooded the post’s comments section with celebratory messages.

Styles recently announced that Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally. would be released March 6.

It follows his third studio album, Harry’s House, which was released in 2022 and featured the songs “As It Was,” “Late Night Talking,” “Music for a Sushi Restaurant” and more.

Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally. will have 12 tracks and is executive produced by Kid Harpoon, the musician, producer and songwriter behind Harry’s House, as well as Styles’ 2019 album, Fine Line, and his eponymous debut album, which was released in 2017.

Fans can preorder the limited-edition vinyl and CD, exclusive merchandise, box sets, and more on Styles’ official website here.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials

At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials
At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials

(SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C.) — At least 88 new measles cases in South Carolina have been confirmed amid the state’s outbreak, bringing the total number of infections to 646, state health officials said Tuesday.

The majority of cases have been found in the Upstate region and around Spartanburg County, which sits on the border with North Carolina.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials

At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials
At least 88 new measles cases confirmed in South Carolina, bringing total to 646: Health officials

(SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C.) — At least 88 new measles cases in South Carolina have been confirmed amid the state’s outbreak, bringing the total number of infections to 646, state health officials said Tuesday.

The majority of cases have been found in the Upstate region and around Spartanburg County, which sits on the border with North Carolina.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Inside the Crash My Playa party Luke Bryan just threw in Mexico

Inside the Crash My Playa party Luke Bryan just threw in Mexico
Inside the Crash My Playa party Luke Bryan just threw in Mexico
Luke Bryan (AliveCoverage)

That’s a wrap on Luke Bryan‘s 11th annual Crash My Playa getaway vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico, after the party came to a close on Sunday. 

Riley Green and Dierks Bentley each headlined a night of the concert-driven event, with Luke taking the final two, as is traditional. Shenandoah and Parker McCollum joined him for the last evening’s recurring Luke Bryan & Friends show, with Dierks, Dustin Lynch, Priscilla Block, George Birge and Kameron Marlowe also stopping by. Chase Matthew, Josh Ross, The Castellows and DJ Rock were part of the long weekend, as well.

“I cannot thank these fans enough for their support because they have helped us build this event over the last 11 years,” Luke says. “It could not happen without them and it could not happen without my artist friends who keep showing up year after year to make Crash My Playa what it is.”

“This event is a place to bring sun, fun and country music to life,” he continues. “I believe 2026 is going to be a great year if this is any indication on how we kick it off. Here we go!” 

Look for details about the 2027 edition of Crash My Playa in the days to come. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Noah Kahan announces new single, ‘The Great Divide’

Noah Kahan announces new single, ‘The Great Divide’
Noah Kahan announces new single, ‘The Great Divide’
Noah Kahan performs at CMA Fest. (Disney/Larry McCormack)

Noah Kahan has announced a new single called “The Great Divide.”

The track will premiere on Jan. 30 and is available to presave now. You can hear a preview, in which Kahan sings, “I hope you settle down and I hope you marry rich/ I hope you’re scared of all the ordinary s***,” now via his Instagram.

“The Great Divide” will mark Kahan’s first new music to follow his 2022 breakout album, Stick Season, and its various expanded editions. The record spawned a hit in the title track, as well as collaborations with Hozier, Post Malone, Sam Fender, Gracie Abrams and Kacey Musgraves, among others.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Men At Work announce summer tour dates

Men At Work announce summer tour dates
Men At Work announce summer tour dates
Men At Work (L-R): Yosmel Montejo, Rachel Mazer, San Miguel Pérez, Colin Hay, Jimmy Branly, Cecilia Noel (Photo Credit: James Douglas Cooper)

Men At Work, best known for such hit songs as “Who Can It Be Now?” and “Down Under,” has announced dates for a U.S. summer tour.

Following an appearance at the BottleRock Festival in Napa, California, on May 22, the band, featuring original member Colin Hay, will hit the road for U.S. dates with special guests Toad The Wet Sprocket and Shonen Knife.

“Over the last few years, I have gone out on tour as Men At Work, on a quest of discovery. To discover whether or not we still have an audience,” Hay says. “Turns out we do, people of all ages, of all different backgrounds, who find something in the songs that brings them joy.”

He adds, “This summer of 2026, we are happily traveling with our musical compatriots, Toad The Wet Sprocket, and Shonen Knife. Very much looking forward to it.”

The tour kicks off July 16 in Pompano Beach, Florida, with stops in Atlanta, Detroit, Nashville and more. It wraps Aug. 20 in Los Angeles.

Tickets for all shows go on sale Friday. A complete list of dates can be found at ColinHay.com/MenAtWork.

To coincide with the tour announcement, Men At Work are set to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday, where they’ll play their hit song “Who Can It Be Now?”

Until then, Hay has a busy schedule ahead of him. He’ll launch a solo acoustic tour in Palm Springs, California, on April 8, while Men At Work also have dates booked in Mexico and Brazil starting April 30. Hay is also part of Ringo Starr‘s All-Starr Band, which launches a tour on May 28 in Temecula, California.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Kenny Chesney’s only headlining gigs this summer will be at Sphere Las Vegas

Kenny Chesney’s only headlining gigs this summer will be at Sphere Las Vegas
Kenny Chesney’s only headlining gigs this summer will be at Sphere Las Vegas
Kenny Chesney Live at Sphere Las Vegas (Messina Touring)

If you were holding out for a Kenny Chesney stadium tour this year, it doesn’t look like that’s in the cards for 2026. 

The good news is that the superstar is adding half a dozen July shows to his residency at Sphere Las Vegas, but that means they’ll be his only headlining dates this summer. 

“Beyond how different it was, there was all the fun,” he says of his 2025 run. “Seeing all the faces, plus all the crazy things we could do with the sound and visuals, I knew well before we finished, we were coming back and taking all of it even further.”

“With all the work that’s going into changing up over half the show, adding more songs we might not be able to play in stadiums, pulling some surprises, five shows weren’t going to be enough,” he adds.

The previously announced concerts run June 19-27, while the six new dates span July 1-11.

Tickets for the new shows go on sale Jan. 30 at 10 a.m. PT.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Tennessee city celebrates Megadeth Day

Tennessee city celebrates Megadeth Day
Tennessee city celebrates Megadeth Day
Dave Mustaine of Megadeth performs in concert at Resurrection Fest Estrella Galicia 2024 on June 29, 2024 in Viveiro, Spain. (Mariano Regidor/Redferns)

Saturday was officially Megadeth Day in La Vergne, Tennessee.

The proclamation was made by Mayor Jason Cole “in celebration of the band’s extraordinary contributions to music, their lasting cultural impact, and their continued influence on artists and fans worldwide.” It coincided with Megadeth’s Let There Be Shred event in La Vergne, which included an intimate performance and listening party for the thrash outfit’s upcoming self-titled farewell album.

La Vergne is located just outside of Nashville. Frontman Dave Mustaine has long lived in the Music City area.

Megadeth the album is due out Friday. Mustaine and company also plan to embark on a multiyear farewell tour, which so far includes a North American run with Iron Maiden launching in August.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.