Kaleo has announced a vinyl reissue of the band’s 2016 album A/B in honor of its 10th anniversary.
The package, due out June 10, will include bonus rarities and live recordings. You can sign up for more info via Kaleo’s website.
A/B includes Kaleo’s breakout hit, “Way Down We Go,” as well as the singles “No Good” and “All the Pretty Girls.” In a Facebook post, the Icelandic rockers describe it as “an album that changed our lives forever.”
Additionally, Kaleo has announced a 10th anniversary A/B concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado, taking place July 14. Elle King is also on the bill.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. local time.
Kaleo’s most recent album is 2025’s Mixed Emotions.
Noah Kahan at the 2024 CMA Awards (Disney/Scott Kirkland)
Noah Kahan has been teasing new music for months, and now he’s expressing his frustration about not delivering said new music to fans, for reasons he either can’t explain or he’s not allowed to reveal.
Noah wrote on his Instagram Story on Tuesday, “It’s so hard to not be able to explain why this album took me so long to make or why we all have to wait even though it’s done.”
He adds, “It’s frustrating to not be able to tell you guys more. My only hope is when it comes out you guys are like, ‘oh I get it now.'”
However, all signs seem to be pointing toward something coming soon. In December, he captioned a cryptic video on his secret TikTok account @thelastofthebugs, “Call me when the bugs don’t die.” And in a New Year’s letter posted on that same account, he wrote, “I’ll see you when the bugs don’t die!” If bugs die off in the winter, Noah may be hinting at putting out new music in the spring.
If you click the link in the bio of the TikTok account, which is named after a lyric in the last song on Stick Season,it takes you to a website where you can presave or pre-add an album. The URL says, in part, “NKComing Soon.”
(DETROIT) — President Donald Trump on Tuesday is turning his focus to the economy amid his administration’s intense foreign policy push with a speech at the Detroit Economic Club.
Trump’s remarks come as many Americans remain concerned about high prices.
A recent Quinnipiac University poll found 64% of registered voters said the cost of living is a “very serious problem” in the United States. On the economy overall, nearly half of voters said they think it’s getting worse, and 57% of voters said they disapproved of Trump’s handling of the issue.
As Trump left the White House on Tuesday, he touted new inflation data and continued his pressure campaign on Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell to lower interest rates.
“We have very low inflation. So, that would give ‘too-late Powell’ the chance to give us a nice, beautiful, big rate cut, which would be great for the country,” Trump told reporters. “But rates are falling also, and growth is going up. We have tremendous growth numbers. So, growth is going up. So, I’ll be talking about that today in Detroit, the big speech, and I can only say that the country is doing well.”
Powell is now facing criminal investigation by the Justice Department over his testimony last year about the renovation of the central bank’s headquarters in Washington. Powell said he believes the probe is politically motivated.
When asked by ABC News on Tuesday if he approved of the investigation, Trump said, “He’s billions of dollars over budget. So either he’s incompetent or he’s crooked. I don’t know what he is. But certainly he doesn’t do a very good job.”
Inflation held steady at 2.7% in December, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data showed, its lowest level since July but still higher than the Fed’s target rate.
Tuesday’s trip to Michigan is the latest stop in the administration’s push to sell the president’s economic agenda to voters ahead of the 2026 midterm elections.
November’s off-year elections in New York City, New Jersey and Virginia showed pocketbook issues were top of mind for voters. Democrats who focused on affordability won big in those races, according to exit polls. Trump has derided affordability as a “Democratic hoax.”
Trump’s faced criticism from some in his own party, including former Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, for not doing more to address the high cost of living and focusing too much on foreign affairs.
In recent days, Trump’s announced several economic proposals — including a ban on large institutional investors from “buying more single-family homes” and a 1-year, 10% cap on credit card interest rates. Trump’s housing plan has been met with some skepticism from analysts, and banks have pushed back on his pitch to cap credit card interest rates.
White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt, previewing Trump’s Detroit speech on Monday, told reporters he would discuss recent news on inflation and mortgage rates.
“These economic policies are really coming into fruition now that we’re in 2026 and we’ll be seeing more tax cuts into the pockets of the American people later this spring as well. So, it’s all good news on the economic front, and I know the president looks forward to talking about that tomorrow in Michigan,” Leavitt said.
Adrien Brody on the poster for the Broadway play ‘The Fear of 13.’ (Seaview, Wessex Grove and Gavin Kalin Productions)
Adrien Brody has two Oscars, but could he be looking to earn a Tony?
The actor will make his Broadway debut in the new play The Fear of 13. He will star alongside Tessa Thompson, who also makes her Broadway debut in the upcoming stage production.
The Fear of 13 is written by Olivier Award nominee Lindsey Ferrentino. It’s based on the 2015 documentary film, which was directed by David Sington. This upcoming Broadway staging of Ferrentino’s work will be directed by Tony Award winner David Cromer.
The play tells the true story of Nick Yarris (Brody), who spends over two decades on death row for a murder he says he did not commit. Its story is told through a series of prison visits with a volunteer named Jackie (Thompson), who listens as Nick tells the story of his life.
“As Nick and Jackie’s conversations deepen, the line between witness and participant blurs, forcing both to confront what justice demands, what belief requires, and the perilous distance between true freedom and the illusion of self-determination,” according to an official synopsis.
Performances start at New York City’s James Earl Jones Theatre on March 19, with an opening night set for April 15.
Additionally, The Fear of 13 has partnered with the not-for-profit organization Innocence Project, which has a mission to free those who are innocent, prevent wrongful convictions and create fair, compassionate and equitable systems of justice for all people.
Yarris was the first person sentenced to death in Pennsylvania to be exonerated by DNA evidence. ChristinaSwarms, who was one of his attorneys, currently serves as executive director of Innocence Project.
Tickets will be available for purchase staring on Jan. 20 for an Amex presale. A fan presale starts on Jan. 22, while general tickets will become available on Jan. 23.
Backstreet Boys attend the 60th Academy of Country Music Awards at The Star on May 08, 2025 in Frisco, Texas. (Photo by Ayisha Collins/FilmMagic)
Backstreet Boys will emerge from the Sphere Las Vegas to perform at a major California festival this spring.
The group is one of eight headliners at the BottleRock Napa Valley festival, which takes place May 22-24 in Napa, California. Other headliners include a collection of artists who span genres: Teddy Swims, Lorde, sombr, Zedd, Lil Wayne and Foo Fighters.
The rest of the festival bill includes Natasha Bedingfield, “Who Can It Be Now?” hitmakers Men at Work, AJR, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and Chaka Khan.
As previously reported, Backstreet Boys, whose Sphere shows conclude in February, also have a residency scheduled for September and October in Düsseldorf, Germany. Meanwhile, the group’s AJ McLean, who just released a solo album, will be performing at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras concert series on Feb. 21 on a double bill with his pal JoeyFatone of *NSYNC.
Iranian protesters participate in a pro-Government rally in Tehran, Iran, on January 12, 2026. The rally takes place in Tehran against the recent anti-government unrest, opposition to the U.S. and Israel in Iran, and in support of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. (Photo by Morteza Nikoubazl/NurPhoto via Getty Images)
(LONDON) — The death toll from major anti-government protests in Iran reached at least 2,000 as of Tuesday, according to data published by the U.S.-based Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), over 16 days of unrest.
U.S. President Donald Trump wrote on social media on Tuesday, “Iranian Patriots, KEEP PROTESTING – TAKE OVER YOUR INSTITUTIONS!!! Save the names of the killers and abusers. They will pay a big price.”
“I have cancelled all meetings with Iranian Officials until the senseless killing of protesters STOPS. HELP IS ON ITS WAY,” Trump added.
At least 10,721 people have been arrested, HRANA said in an earlier update on Tuesday, in protests that have been recorded in 606 locations in 187 cities across all 31 Iranian provinces. Among the dead are at least nine children, the group reported.
The HRANA data relies on the work of activists inside and outside the country. ABC News cannot independently verify these numbers. The group earlier on Tuesday said 646 people had been killed. The Iranian government has not provided any death tolls during the ongoing protests.
Iranian state-aligned media, meanwhile, has reported that more than 100 members of the security forces have been killed in the unrest. HRANA said that 133 military and security personnel were among those killed in the protest wave to date, along with one prosecutor.
Trump on Monday announced a 25% tariff on any country doing business with Iran, after repeatedly warning Tehran against the use of force to suppress the ongoing protests.
“Effective immediately, any Country doing business with the Islamic Republic of Iran will pay a Tariff of 25% on any and all business being done with the United States of America,” Trump said in a social media post on Monday. “This Order is final and conclusive.”
In response to the announcement, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mao Ning said the position of Beijing — which is a key trading partner for Tehran — “is very clear — there are no winners in a tariff war. China will firmly safeguard its legitimate rights and interests.”
China “supports Iran in maintaining national stability,” she added. “We have always opposed interference in other countries’ internal affairs and the use or threat of force in international relations.”
Members of Trump’s national security team — including Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and CIA Director John Ratcliffe — met Tuesday morning to discuss Iran, according to White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt. Trump did not attend the meeting, nor was he scheduled to, she said.
One U.S. official told ABC News that among the options under consideration regarding Iran are new sanctions against key regime figures or against Iran’s energy or banking sectors.
Leavitt suggested to reporters on Monday that military options remain open to Trump.
The president, she said, “is always keeping all of his options on the table and air strikes would be one of the many, many options on the table for the commander in chief. Diplomacy is always the first option for the president.”
Citing “escalating” protests and increased security measures, the State Department also urged Americans to leave Iran.
U.S. citizens should expect continued internet outages, plan alternative means of communication, and, if safe to do so, consider departing Iran by land to Armenia or Türkiye,” a new security alert posted on the U.S. “virtual” Embassy Tehran website on Monday stated.
Protests have been spreading across the country since late December. The first marches took place in downtown Tehran, with participants demonstrating against rising inflation and the falling value of the national currency, the rial.
As the protests spread, some have taken on a more explicitly anti-government tone.
The theocratic government in Tehran — headed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei — moved to tame the protests, with security forces reportedly using tear gas and live ammunition to disperse gatherings.
A sustained national internet outage has been in place across the country for several days. Online monitoring group NetBlocks said on Tuesday that the “nationwide internet shutdown” had been ongoing for 108 hours.
The United Nations’ High Commissioner for Human Rights Volker Turk said in a statement on Tuesday that hundreds of people had been killed and thousands arrested.
Turk said he was “horrified by the mounting violence against protesters” and urged Iranian authorities to immediately halt all forms of violence and repression, and restore full access to internet and telecommunications.
Khamenei and top Iranian officials have said they are willing to engage with the economic grievances of protesters, though have framed the unrest as driven by “rioters” and “terrorists” sponsored by foreign nations — prime among them the U.S. and Israel — and supported by foreign infiltrators.
On Monday, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi described the wave of protests as a “terrorist war” while speaking to foreign diplomats in Tehran.
Also on Monday, state television broadcast footage of pro-government rallies organized in other major cities.
The footage showed crowds waving Iranian flags in Tehran’s Revolution Square. State television described the Tehran demonstration as an “Iranian uprising against American-Zionist terrorism.”
Dissident figures abroad, meanwhile, have urged Iranians to take to the street and overthrow the government.
Iran’s exiled Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi — who from his base in the U.S. has become a prominent critic of the Iranian government — on Monday appealed to Trump to act in support of the protesters.
“I have called the people to the streets to fight for their freedom and to overwhelm the security forces with sheer numbers,” Pahlavi wrote on X. “Last night they did that. Your threat to this criminal regime has also kept the regime’s thugs at bay. But time is of the essence.”
“Please be prepared to intervene to help the people of Iran,” Pahlavi added.
ABC News’ Somayeh Malekian, Morgan Winsor, Meredith Deliso, Anne Flaherty, Mariam Khan, Othon Leyva, Britt Clennett, Joseph Simonetti and Lalee Ibssa contributed to this report.
Poster for ASAP Rocky’s ‘Songline’ series episode (Amazon Music)
A$AP Rocky fans can get “Wild For a Night” when they tune into his upcoming episode of Amazon Music’s Songline series.
Set to air Sunday, two days after the release of his long-awaited album Don’t Be Dumb, the special will feature performances of songs from the project filmed across various locations in his native New York City. The episode will also include orchestrations by Danny Elfman, storytelling segments and guest appearances from members of the A$AP Mob. There will also be an interview exploring Rocky’s creative process and his evolving artistry.
While the series celebrates the release of his album, it will also pay tribute to late A$AP Mob cofounder A$AP Yams, who died of an overdose on Jan. 18, 2015 — also known as Yams Day — which coincides with the show’s release date.
“IN CELEBRATION OF MY BROTHER A$AP YAMS, PERFORMING IN NEW YORK IS ALWAYS SPECIAL & A FULL CIRCLE MOMENT,” Rocky said in a statement. “YAMS BELIEVED IN THE VISION B4 EVERYONE. I WANT TO THANK AMAZON MUSIC SONGLINE FOR ALLOWING ME TO CELEBRATE THESE MOMENTS.”
The special will premiere Sunday at 9 p.m. ET and stream exclusively on Amazon Music, Prime Video and Twitch, where it will be available to stream for 24 hours.
Don’t Be Dumb arrives Friday and includes the singles “Punk Rocky” and “Helicopter,” the latter of which features a music video that Rocky has clarified is not AI generated, but “generational.”
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts perform at The Creative Coalition’s Benefit Gala Concert: Our Future, Our Freedom at Ramova Theatre on August 21, 2024 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by London Entertainment/Getty Images)
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts are confirmed to perform at the 2026 BottleRock Napa Valley festival, happening May 22-24 in Napa Valley, California.
Other artists on the bill include Chaka Khan, Kool & The Gang, Men at Work, Foo Fighters, Backstreet Boys, Lorde, Tom Morello, Bush, LCD Soundsystem, Arrested Development and Better Than Ezra.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday at 10 a.m. PT. For the full lineup and all ticket info, visit BottleRockNapaValley.com.
Next up for Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, after three shows in New Zealand in January, they’ll launch a Las Vegas residency on Feb. 13 at the House of Blues. They will also head over to the U.K. this summer to open for Sammy Hagar on his The Best of All Worlds Tour, which begins July 4 in Manchester. A complete list of dates can be found at JoanJett.com.
Brothers Osborne (Rick Kern/Getty Images for Spotify)
It’s hard to tell what Brothers Osborne are up to, but it’s a safe bet it’s something.
On Monday, TJ Osborne and John Osborne posted a video of them walking into Dino’s Restaurant in East Nashville, an establishment that prides itself on being “Nashville’s oldest dive bar.”
The post ends with the date 1.15, and the text of the message is a link to BrothersNewsNetwork.com, which happens to be a real website.
The BNN page includes a plethora of outrageous headlines and links, including “Two Maryland Men Try to Rob Gas Station with Live Alligator as Emotional Support Animal” and “TJ Osborne Emerges as Lead Candidate for Baltimore Ravens Head Coaching Job Following Harbaugh Firing.”
Of course, the siblings originally hail from Deale, Maryland.
The duo hasn’t released a full-fledged album since 2023’s self-titled Brothers Osborne, but they did drop the single “Finish This Drink” in April 2025.
Stay tuned to see what TJ and John reveal Thursday.
James Taylor tour artwork (courtesy of Shore Fire Media)
James Taylor let fans know in December that he’d be heading out on tour in 2026. Now, the details have been revealed.
The “Fire and Rain” singer has announced dates for a new 29-show U.S. tour backed by his All-Star Band. The tour will kick off April 26 in Highland, California, and include two-night stands in several cities, including Vienna, Virginia; Boston; and St. Augustine, Florida.
The tour — which also includes his previously announced summer shows at Tanglewood in Lennox, Massachusetts, on July 3 and 4 — wraps Sept. 26 in Hollywood, Florida.
Tickets for all newly announced shows go on sale Friday at 10 a.m local time.
In addition to his U.S. dates, Taylor will head overseas in 2026, launching a U.K and European tour on July 10 in Cork, Ireland. A complete schedule can be found at JamesTaylor.com.