Zendaya stars in season 3 of ‘Euphoria.’ (Patrick Wymore/HBO)
I have never, ever been happier.
HBO shared the trailer for the highly anticipated third season of Euphoria on Wednesday.
Season 3 of the show once again stars Zendaya in her Emmy-winning role of Rue Bennett. Picking up after a time jump, according to its official logline, the story follows “a group of childhood friends” who “wrestle with the virtue of faith, the possibility of redemption, and the problem of evil.”
The rest of the main cast includes Hunter Schafer, Eric Dane, Jacob Elordi, Sydney Sweeney, Alexa Demie, Maude Apatow, Martha Kelly, Chloe Cherry, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Toby Wallace.
This new trailer finds Zendaya’s Rue finding comfort in newfound faith. We see her in prayer sitting in a pew at a church.
“A few years after high school, I don’t know if life was exactly what I wished. But somehow, for the first time, I was beginning to have faith,” Rue says.
We also see the drug lord Laurie (Kelly) confront Rue about the money she owes her. Later on, we see Lexi (Apatow) ask Rue if she’s heard from Jules (Schafer). It’s implied they haven’t spoken in a while.
As for the other characters, we see that Nate (Elordi) and Cassie (Sweeney) are still in a relationship and engaged to be married. Nate is a construction worker, while Cassie is selling intimate photos and videos of herself online.
Sam Levinson created, wrote, directed and executive produced season 3 of Euphoria. This new season was shot on a brand-new KODAK motion picture film stock in both 35mm and 65mm. Additionally, season 3 is the first narrative TV series to shoot a significant amount on 65mm film.
This is meant to provide “for an expanded image on screen which mirrors the characters’ journeys out of high school into the wider, wilder world,” according to a press release from HBO.
Euphoria season 3 premieres April 12 on HBO and HBO Max.
Poster for Paul McCartney documentary ‘Man on the Run’ (Courtesy of Prime Video)
The first official trailer for the upcoming Paul McCartney documentary Man on the Run has just been released.
The film, directed by Morgan Neville, looks at McCartney’s life following the breakup of The Beatles, including the formation of his band Wings.
“The Beatles had been my whole life really,” McCartney says at the beginning of the trailer. “When we split up, I thought, ‘I’ll never write another note of music ever.’”
The trailer for the film features archival pictures and footage of The Beatles, McCartney and wife Linda McCartney, Wings and more. It also has McCartney talking about the depression he felt after The Beatles’ breakup, the pressures he felt starting Wings and his relationship with John Lennon.
“When we started Wings, it was about freedom,” McCartney says at the end of the clip, “and we felt we finally arrived — second time around.”
Man on the Run, which includes new interviews from Wings’ Denny Laine, Sean Lennon and ThePretenders‘ Chrissie Hynde, is set to premiere globally on Prime Video on Feb. 27.
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) speaks to reporters after former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did not appear for a closed-door deposition in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill on January 14, 2026 in Washington, DC. Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images
(WASHINGTON) — House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said on Wednesday the panel plans to move forward with contempt of Congress proceedings against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after she defied a subpoena for a deposition as part of the panel’s probe into convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
It comes a day after Comer, a Republican, said the committee plans to hold former President Bill Clinton in contempt of Congress as well after he refused to appear for a scheduled deposition. Comer said the committee will vote next Wednesday on holding the Clintons in contempt of Congress.
“Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton joined her husband in defying a bipartisan, lawful congressional subpoena to show up today,” Comer said, later adding, “We’re going to hold both Clintons in criminal contempt of Congress.”
Comer, asked if he’d be willing to have the Clintons appear for a public hearing, said “that’s something we can talk about.”
On Tuesday, the Clintons sent the committee a scathing four-page letter that potentially signaled a protracted fight with Congress over a move they blasted as “partisan politics.”
“Every person has to decide when they have seen or had enough and are ready to fight for this country, its principles and its people, no matter the consequences,” the Clintons wrote in the letter. “For us, now is that time.”
The Clintons blasted Comer, saying in the letter that, “There is no plausible explanation for what you are doing other than partisan politics.”
“We are confident that any reasonable person in or out of Congress will see, based on everything we release, that what you are doing is trying to punish those who you see as your enemies and to protect those you think are your friends. Continue to mislead Americans about what is truly at stake, and you will learn that Americans are better at finding the truth than you are at burying it,” they wrote.
For months, Republicans on the committee have demanded that the Clintons provide testimony to lawmakers, citing the former president’s travels on Epstein’s private aircraft in the early 2000s and the Clinton “family’s past relationship” with Epstein and his associate, Ghislaine Maxwell. The panel initially issued subpoenas for the Clintons on Aug. 5 to appear in October.
David Kendall, a lawyer for the Clintons, has argued that the couple has no information relevant to the committee’s investigation of the federal government’s handling of investigations into Epstein and Maxwell, and should not be required to appear for in-person testimony. Instead, Kendall said, they should be permitted to provide the limited information they have to the committee in writing.
Hillary Clinton “has no personal knowledge of Epstein or Maxwell’s criminal activities, never flew on his aircraft, never visited his island, and cannot recall ever speaking to Epstein. She has no personal knowledge of Maxwell’s activities with Epstein,” Kendall wrote. “President Clinton’s contact with Epstein ended two decades ago, and given what came to light much after, he has expressed regret for even that limited association,” an Oct. 6 letter to the committee says.
Neither Bill Clinton nor Hillary Clinton has been accused of wrongdoing and denies having any knowledge of Epstein’s crimes. No Epstein survivor or associate has ever made a public allegation of wrongdoing or inappropriate behavior by the former president or his wife in connection with his prior relationship with Epstein.
Comer wrote in a letter to Kendall in October that the committee is “skeptical” that the Clintons have only limited information and stated it was up to the committee, not the Clintons, to make determinations of the value of the information.
Last month, in response to the Epstein Files Transparency Act, the Justice Department released several photographs of former President Clinton apparently taken during his international travels with Epstein and Maxwell from 2002 to 2003, although the released photographs contained no information identifying when or where they were taken. Following that disclosure, a spokesperson for the two-term Democratic president argued that the Trump administration released those images to shield the Trump White House “from what comes next, or from what they’ll try to hide forever.”
To hold someone in contempt of Congress, the Oversight Committee would first mark up and then vote to advance the contempt resolution. Once the committee approves the resolution, which is expected given the GOP majority, the resolution now could go to a vote in the full House.
A simple majority is needed to clear a contempt resolution on the floor. Notably, it does not require passage in the Senate.
The resolution, if passed, would direct the speaker of the House to refer the case to the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia — under the Department of Justice — for possible criminal prosecution.
Stock image of police lights. Douglas Sacha/Getty Images
(INVERNESS, Fla.) — Two teenagers, whose relatives said were best friends, have died after a sand hole they were digging at a Florida park collapsed and buried them for more than an hour, authorities said.
The incident occurred at Sportsman Park in Inverness, Florida, according to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office.
“Our hearts are with both families as they grieve the tremendous loss of their sons. We hope the community will continue to respect their privacy and unite in remembering and celebrating both boys,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement.
The two 14-year-olds were identified on Wednesday as George Watts and Derrick Hubbard, the Florida District 8 and District 5 Medical Examiners’ offices told ABC News.
The boys were playing in the park on Sunday when a five-foot-deep sand hole they were digging collapsed, trapping them, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office said the emergency was reported about 12:44 p.m. local time.
“The caller reported that two 14-year-old children were lost in the park, and there was a large hole; the caller thought the children were trapped inside the hole,” the sheriff’s office said.
Deputies, firefighters and emergency medical services personnel raced to the park and attempted to rescue the boys after one of their parents pinged their child’s cellphone and pinpointed their whereabouts underground, according to the sheriff’s office.
Rescuers pulled both boys from the sand hole around 1:15 p.m. and began cardiopulmonary resuscitation. They were taken by ambulance to HCA Florida Citrus Hospital in Inverness.
One of the boys, Derrick Hubbard, was pronounced dead on Sunday, authorities said. The sheriff’s office said George Watts was pronounced dead at the hospital on Tuesday afternoon.
“In a tragic accident, we lost our oldest son, George Watts, and his best friend, Derrick Hubbard,” Watts’ mother, Jasmine Watts, wrote on a GoFundMe page set up to raise money to cover the boys’ funeral expenses. “These two boys shared a bond that went beyond friendship — they were inseparable, full of life, curiosity, and dreams for the future.”
The boys were students at Inverness Middle School, the school said in a statement.
“This situation has deeply affected many within our school and district community,” the school said in a statement, adding that counselors, social workers and psychologists were made available to students this week “as we navigate this difficult time together.”
Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley attend the 2010 CMT Music Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on June 9, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Kevin Mazur/WireImage)
She’s the biggest pop star in the world now, but Taylor Swift hasn’t forgotten her Nashville roots.
After making donations to several charities, including the American Heart Association, MusiCares and Feeding America, it was revealed Tuesday that she also donated to The Store, a nonprofit founded by Brad Paisley and his actress wife, Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
The Store is a food pantry, except it operates like a supermarket, allowing people to select the food they want. As the charity’s website explains, “This choice-based model reduces waste, ensures satisfaction, and upholds the dignity of those we serve.”
Kimberly thanked Taylor for the donation on her Instagram Story, writing, “We appreciate your support of @thestore_nashville!”
In addition, the charity posted a message on its Facebook page that read, “We’re incredibly grateful to Taylor Swift for including The Store in her year-end giving.”
“Her generous gift helps us continue providing groceries with dignity and choice to families across Middle Tennessee especially as we prepare to open our second location,” the message continued. “Thank you, Taylor, for using your voice and generosity to uplift neighbors in need.”
Taylor and Brad’s friendship goes back to 2007, when she appeared in his “Online” music video.
Sabrina Carpenter performs during her “Short n’ Sweet” tour at Madison Square Garden on October 26, 2025 in New York, New York. (Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for AEG)
Sabrina Carpenter is heading to the Super Bowl — via a commercial.
People has released a teaser for Sabrina’s first-ever Super Bowl ad, which she filmed for Pringles. In the spot, she sits on the floor with a flower made of Pringles chips, plucking off each “petal” while reciting, “He loves me, he loves me not.” After the final chip, she says, “He loves me!” and then eats it.
According to People, Pringles will roll out more teasers as part of their current “Once You Pop, The Pop Don’t Stop” campaign.
Peoplealso shared a first look at a non-Super Bowl ad starring another famous blond female pop star, Jessica Simpson. In the Chicken of the Sea commercial, she records a new version of the brand’s iconic jingle, which goes, “Ask any mermaid you happen to see/ What’s the best tuna? Chicken of the Sea.”
While recording, Jessica messes up the lyrics, instead singing, “Ask any mermaid you happen to see/ what’s the best chicken?”
“Wait, that’s not right. I’m too hungry for this. Can we take a break?” she then says. After eating one of the brand’s tuna packets, she’s able to sing the correct lyrics.
The Chicken of the Sea ad nods to Jessica’s famous Newlyweds moment, when she asked then-husband Nick Lachey, “Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says chicken. By the sea. Is that stupid?”
Reflecting on the moment, Jessica told People, “I’m all about nostalgia. That moment was a very real conversation that … it just became bigger than me.”
John Mellencamp Dancing Words Tour — The Greatest Hits admat (Courtesy of Live Nation)
John Mellencamp is giving fans what they want – the hits.
The Rock & Roll Hall of Famer has announced dates for the Dancing Words Tour — The Greatest Hits, where he’ll play a set filled with hits including “Jack and Diane,” “Hurts So Good,” “Small Town” and “Pink Houses.” He’s also promising to break out tracks he hasn’t performed live in nearly a decade, like “R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. (A Salute To 60’s Rock),” “I Need a Lover,” “Wild Night” and “Ain’t Even Done With the Night.”
Mellencamp announced the news in a video in which he meets actor Sean Penn at a roadside diner.As Mellencamp’s hits play on the jukebox, Penn suggests he go out and play the songs on tour, something the rocker admits he “quit doing 17 years ago.”
“They’ve been asking me to do this for years. ‘Come play outside again.’ And I’m saying, ‘No, no, no.’ But this time, I’m 74 years old. I thought I might be getting to the age where I might want to try to share these songs with people again,” Mellencamp tells People in a new interview. “In the video that Sean and I made, Sean says, ‘There’s no reason to keep these songs to yourself. What’s the problem with trying to make people happy?'”
The 19-date trek kicks off July 10 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and wraps Aug. 12 in Mountain View, California, with a majority of the dates set in outdoor amphitheaters.
A Citi presale for tickets kicks off Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. local time, with tickets going on sale to the general public Jan. 23 at 10 a.m. local time. A complete list of dates can be found at JohnMellencamp.com.
Spencer and Monique Tepe are seen in this undated photo. (Courtesy Rob Misleh)
(COLUMBUS, Ohio) — The family of slain Ohio couple Monique and Spencer Tepe is speaking out about Monique Tepe’s ex-husband, who is accused of shooting the young parents in their home.
“She just had to get away from him,” the Tepes’ brother-in-law, Rob Misleh, told ABC News’ “Good Morning America” of Michael McKee.
McKee, 39, is charged with premeditated aggravated murder for allegedly gunning down the Tepes at their Columbus home on Dec. 30, according to police.
McKee appeared in court on Monday. He did not enter a plea but assistant public defender Carie Poirier told the judge he intended to plead not guilty.
Misleh said that Monique Tepe told him that McKee was emotionally abusive.
“Myself and many others were well aware of, kind of, the negative impact that he had on her. And the abuse that he put her through, the torment that he put her through,” Misleh said. “She was willing to do anything to get out of there.”
“She was a very strong person,” Misleh added.
McKee and Monique Tepe were married in 2015 and divorced in 2017, according to divorce records obtained by ABC Columbus affiliate WSYX. They did not have any children together, according to the records.
Spencer and Monique Tepe married in December 2020, according to their obituary.
“They were some of the kindest and just most inviting people,” Misleh said. “… I think it speaks really loudly that their funeral had over 1,000 people there.”
The Tepes are survived by their two young children who were found safe inside the house on Dec 30.
“We just want justice,” Misleh said.
“We want this person that took so much from, not just us as a family, but so many more people. And obviously the kids, especially. We want this person to pay for what they did,” he said.
Rush released their seventh studio album, Permanent Waves, which peaked at #4 on the Billboard album chart. It was the Canadian band’s first album to land in the top five, making it their most successful album at that time. It was later surpassed by their following album, Moving Pictures, which was released in 1981.
Permanent Waves featured several songs considered to be more radio friendly than Rush’s previous music, with tracks like “The Spirit of the Radio” and “Freewill” going on to become Rush classics.
Its closing song was a nine-minute track titled “Natural Science,” which was composed in three movements.
Permanent Waves went on to be certified Platinum by the RIAA. A 40th anniversary edition of the album, which featured bonus material, was released in 2020.
Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea has announced the details of his debut solo album.
The trumpet-driven record is called Honora and is due out March 27. It includes the previously released track “A Plea.” A second cut, called “Traffic Lights,” is out now.
“Traffic Lights” was co-written by and features Radiohead‘s Thom Yorke, with whom Flea played in the band Atoms for Peace.
“Something about it reminded me of Atoms for Peace, so I sent it to Thom,” Flea says of the track. “Just knowing him, I thought it would be a rhythm and a sensibility that he would relate to. And I was right, he did.”
Honora also features guest vocals from Nick Cave.
Along with the album news, Flea has announced a run of intimate U.S. tour dates, spanning from May 7 in Chicago to May 16 in Los Angeles. Tickets go on sale Jan. 23 at 10 a.m. local time.
For the full list of dates and all ticket info, visit Flea333.com.
Here’s the Honora track list: “Golden Wingship” “A Plea” “Traffic Lights” “Frailed” “Morning Cry” “Maggot Brain” “Wichita Lineman” “Thinkin Bout You” “Willow Weep for Me” “Free As I Want to Be”