‘The Revenant’ will return to theaters for its 10th anniversary

‘The Revenant’ will return to theaters for its 10th anniversary
‘The Revenant’ will return to theaters for its 10th anniversary
The poster for the upcoming rerelease of ‘The Revenant.’ (20th Century Studios, New Regency)

The Revenant is returning to theaters in honor of its 10th anniversary.

20th Century Fox and New Regency are rereleasing the Oscar-winning film in select IMAX theaters nationwide on Feb. 26 and March 1. It will also be released internationally in the U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.

The film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio in his best actor Oscar-winning performance, released in 2015 and made over $532 million at the global box office. Filmmaker Alejandro G. Iñárritu also won an Oscar for his directing of the film, while Emmanuel Lubezki won an Oscar for his cinematography.

This rerelease comes as DiCaprio is once again nominated in the best actor Oscar category for his performance in 2025’s One Battle After Another.

The Revenant tells the story of a frontiersman in the 1800s who is left for dead in the wilderness and must survive a brutal winter to avenge his son’s death. It is inspired by real events.

Additionally, a new book called The Making of The Revenant, which was created by Insight Editions in partnership with New Regency, is now available to purchase. It is a limited run consisting of 500 copies commemorating the movie’s 10th anniversary. They are all signed by Iñárritu, DiCaprio and Lubezki.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Phil Collins is hoping to make music again

Phil Collins is hoping to make music again
Phil Collins is hoping to make music again
Phil Collins of Genesis performs during their “The Last Domino?” Tour at Little Caesars Arena on November 29, 2021 in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Scott Legato/Getty Images)

Phil Collins is hopeful that he may be able to start making music again.

The Genesis frontman revealed the news in his new BBC interview with Zoe Ball for the five-part Eras: Phil Collins podcast, which is out now.

“I couldn’t have wished for a more varied and eventful playing career,” the 74-year-old says. “The things that were ahead for me would be, apart from just being back to being totally mobile and healthy, is to maybe go in there and have a fiddle about and see if there’s more music.”

“Because, you know, you tend to sort of feel that’s it, done that,” he adds. “But you’ve got to start doing it to see if you can do it. Otherwise you don’t do it. So that is something on my horizon.”

As for whether he already has music in the works, Collins notes, “I’ve got some things that are half-formed or were never finished, and a couple of things that were finished which I like. So, you know, maybe life in the old dog yet. We’ll see.”

Collins’ interview will be broadcast on TV on BBC Two and iPlayer as a special, Phil Collins Eras: In Conversation, debuting Saturday.

In the interview, Collins also talks about his health struggles. He reveals they are “an ongoing thing” and notes, “I had everything that could go wrong with me, did go wrong with me.” As previously reported, he told Ball he has a 24-hour live-in nurse and that after five knee surgeries he can walk, but only with assistance.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Warren Haynes & Gov’t Mule announce two special New Orleans shows

Warren Haynes & Gov’t Mule announce two special New Orleans shows
Warren Haynes & Gov’t Mule announce two special New Orleans shows
Warren Haynes & Gov’t Mule New Orleans shows admat (Courtesy of Warren Haynes & Gov’t Mule)

Warren Haynes and his band Gov’t Mule are headed to New Orleans for two special shows at The Orpheum Theater.

The concerts will kick off April 30 with the Warren Haynes Band performing their Dreams & Songs Symphonic Experience show. The concert will have them backed by the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, led by conductor Rich Daniels from the Chicago City Lights Orchestra. The symphonic show, which the band debuted in 2019, will feature a set list filled with songs from throughout Haynes’ career, including his work with Gov’t Mule and Allman Brothers Band, and his solo work.

The second show, on May 1, will be headlined by Gov’t Mule, described on Instagram as “a full-force Mule show in an intimate theater setting— raw, electric, and built for the faithful.” It will mark the last show of the band’s spring headlining tour.

Fan club presales for both shows begin Wednesday at 12 p.m. ET, followed by local presales starting Thursday at 12 p.m. ET. Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday at 12 p.m. ET.

The news comes as Haynes is set to release a re-mixed and re-mastered version of his debut solo album, 1993’s Tales of Ordinary Madness, on Friday. Haynes will then kick off the Winter of Warren 2026 solo tour, starting Feb. 12 in Grass Valley, California, and wrapping Feb. 26 in Pelham, Tennessee.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Congressional GOP criticism grows over Pretti shooting and Minnesota ICE operation

Congressional GOP criticism grows over Pretti shooting and Minnesota ICE operation
Congressional GOP criticism grows over Pretti shooting and Minnesota ICE operation
Sen. David McCormick leaves the Senate Republicans’ lunch meeting in the Capitol, Nov. 19, 2025. (Bill Clark/CQ-Roll Call via Getty Images)

(WASHINGTON) — Congressional Republicans appeared split Monday in their responses to the deadly shooting of Alex Pretti in Minneapolis on Saturday — from calling for an investigation to remaining silent or backing the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement operation. 

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson has not issued a statement on the shooting and his office has not responded to ABC News’ requests for comment.

Senate Majority Leader John Thune issued a statement on Monday that did not directly address the shooting but applauded the White House dispatching border czar Tom Homan to Minnesota in hopes of “turning down the temperature,” while encouraging Minnesota officials to work with the Trump administration in getting “dangerous criminals off America’s streets.”

More than two dozen congressional Republicans have called for a thorough investigation, according to ABC News’ count.

At least eight GOP senators said they support an investigation into the shooting, including Pennsylvania Sen. Dave McCormick — a Trump ally. 

“As I have often said, I support the Border Patrol, ICE, and the critical work they do to enforce our laws. Irresponsible rhetoric and a lack of cooperation from Minnesota’s politicians are fueling a dangerous situation. I also agree with the NRA and others — we need a full investigation into the tragedy in Minneapolis. We need all the facts,” McCormick said in a post on X. 

Moderate Senate Republican Lisa Murkowski urging, in a post on X,  that a “comprehensive, independent investigation of the shooting must be conducted in order to rebuild trust and Congressional committees need to hold hearings and do their oversight work. ICE agents do not have carte blanche in carrying out their duties.”

Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy called for a joint state and federal investigation into the shooting — warning “the credibility of ICE and DHS are at stake.”

While he did not call for an investigation, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz criticized the administration’s rhetoric on the shooting. 

“What I think the administration could do better is the tone with which they’re describing this — that immediately when an incident like this happens, they come out guns blazing that we took out a violent terrorist, hooray,” Cruz said on his podcast “Verdict with Ted Cruz” on Monday.

More than a dozen House GOP lawmakers echoed similar sentiments, including House Homeland Security Chairman Andrew Garbarino, who expects a “full investigation” into the shooting. 

“CBP and ICE have already been invited, and I expect each to testify before the Committee in the coming weeks. It is critical that Congress conduct its due diligence to ensure the safety of law enforcement officers and the communities they protect. I take my oversight duties of the Department of Homeland Security seriously, and we expect recent events to be thoroughly discussed at our hearing,” Garbarino said in a statement. 

Moderate New York Rep. Mike Lawler called for an independent investigation into the shooting but said calls to “abolish” ICE are “misguided.” 

“Let this be a moment for Americans of common sense and good will to come together and work towards a solution,” he said. 

Despite this, several Republicans have also rushed to the Trump administration’s defense.

“The governor and local leaders’ rhetoric has empowered criminals and put federal law enforcement’s lives at risk. It’s dangerous and has made the situation in Minneapolis much worse. Unlike my Democrat colleagues, I’m going to let law enforcement conduct their investigation and not jump to asinine conclusions. We are grateful no Border Patrol officers were harmed,” House Majority Whip Tom Emmer said in a statement.

Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona urged Americans to “stop interfering with federal enforcement officers.”

Responding to Trump’s social media post that called for deporting “criminal illegal aliens,” Rep. Andy Ogles of Tennessee said, “We cannot back down. Trump is right: ICE will continue to enforce the law in Minnesota. Deport them all.”

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Bruno Mars, Alex Warren are tops on the ‘Billboard’ charts again

Bruno Mars, Alex Warren are tops on the ‘Billboard’ charts again
Bruno Mars, Alex Warren are tops on the ‘Billboard’ charts again
Bruno Mars (John V. Esparza)

Bruno Mars has notched a second week at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, while Alex Warren has tied a major record on another chart.

“I Just Might,” the first single from Bruno’s new album, The Romantic, remains on top of the Hot 100 after debuting at #1 last week. As Billboard notes, 80% of Bruno’s 10 #1 hits have spent more than a week in pole position. The question now is whether or not Bruno can hold off a challenge by Harry Styles‘ new single, “Aperture,” which will debut on the Hot 100 next week.

Meanwhile, Alex’s “Ordinary” spends a 27th week at #1 on Billboard‘s Radio Songs chart, which measures radio airplay across multiple formats. That ties him with Shaboozey‘s “A Bar Song (Tipsy)” for the longest run at #1 in the history of that chart. On the Hot 100, “Ordinary” is #5.

The rest of the top 10 includes Olivia Dean‘s “Man I Need” at #2,  Taylor Swift‘s “The Fate of Ophelia” at #3 and HUNTR/X‘s “Golden” at #4.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Body of last remaining hostage retrieved from Gaza, Israel says

Body of last remaining hostage retrieved from Gaza, Israel says
Body of last remaining hostage retrieved from Gaza, Israel says
Vehicle, carrying the body of the last Israeli hostage remaining in Gaza Ran Gvili, arrives the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute prior to the funeral ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel on January 26, 2026. (Photo by Mostafa Alkharouf/Anadolu via Getty Images)

The final deceased Israeli hostage in Gaza taken during the Oct. 7, 2023, attack has returned to Israel following a military operation to retrieve the body, Israeli officials said.

Rani Gvili, who served in the Israeli Police Special Forces, died in combat during the Hamas attack on Israel. Hamas took his body into Gaza, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

The IDF located his body in a cemetery in northern Gaza in the area of the so-called yellow line, which marks off Israeli-controlled parts of the territory, during an operation that began Sunday morning, according to an Israeli military official. Through dental identification, the hostage was confirmed to be Gvili, 24, according to the official.

“A short time ago, we returned the late Ran Gvili, a hero of Israel. There are no more hostages in Gaza,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said while addressing the Knesset on Monday. Gvili was known as both Ran and Rani.

Netanyahu congratulated the IDF and the Israel Security Agency on the “perfect execution of this sacred mission.”

Gvili’s sister said the news is bittersweet.

“Wow, I feel an insane sense of relief. I feel relieved. I am sad. I’m very sad that it ended this way, but it had to end at some point. I am so happy he’s coming back home, Rani is on his way, Rani is coming,” Shira Gvili said, according to the Hostages and Missing Families Forum.

The Israeli hostage crisis lasted 843 days. Hamas kidnapped 251 people during its surprise attack, with 85 returning in caskets. More than seven weeks have passed since a deceased hostage was retrieved from Gaza; on Dec. 3, the remains of a body were transferred to Israel and later identified as Sudthisak Rinthalak, a Thai agricultural worker. 

Hamas’ return of all the Israelis hostages in Gaza, and Israel’s release of some Palestinian prisoners, was agreed upon in the first phase of the U.S.-brokered Gaza Strip ceasefire deal that began in October 2025. Gvili’s return brings to a close the first phase of the ceasefire. Israel and Hamas will now move into the second, more complicated phase of the Gaza ceasefire.

President Donald Trump celebrated the return of the final hostage in a post on social media, saying, “Most thought of it as an impossible thing to do.”

Hamas said it “exerted significant efforts” in the search for Gvili and provided “necessary information as it became available, which contributed to the recovery of the body.”

Hamas called on Israel to “complete the full implementation of the ceasefire agreement without any reduction or delay, and adhere to all its obligations,” including reopening the Rafah Crossing, a border crossing point between Egypt and Gaza that has been closed since May 2024.

The Israeli Prime Minister’s Office said Sunday it has agreed to reopen the Rafah Crossing, a limited crossing for people, not goods, following the recovery of the final deceased hostage. The US has been pushing for the Rafah to be opened as soon as possible. It’s still unclear how and who will carry out security checks on those crossing into or leaving Gaza. 

Ahead of the recovery of Gvili’s body, the Trump administration said earlier this month that the Gaza peace plan is moving into the next phase, which it said “begins the full demilitarization and reconstruction of Gaza.” The thorniest issue is expected to be disarming Hamas. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Nashville notes: Shenandoah’s ‘Sunday’ #1 + ERNEST’s new track

Nashville notes: Shenandoah’s ‘Sunday’ #1 + ERNEST’s new track
Nashville notes: Shenandoah’s ‘Sunday’ #1 + ERNEST’s new track

The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Hatch Show Print, Historic RCA Studio B and the Haley Gallery are all closed Monday and Tuesday due to extreme winter weather in Nashville. 

During the recent Crash My Playa festival, classic country band Shenandoah presented Luke Bryan with a plaque commemorating their rerecording of “Sunday in the South” with Jason Aldean hitting #1 on the all-genre iTunes chart. 

ERNEST kicked off his Live from the South Tour Jan. 22 in Jackson, Wyoming, ahead of the release of his new track, “Lorelei,” on Friday. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

A$AP Rocky’s ‘Don’t Be Dumb’ debuts at #1 on ‘Billboard’ 200

A$AP Rocky’s ‘Don’t Be Dumb’ debuts at #1 on ‘Billboard’ 200
A$AP Rocky’s ‘Don’t Be Dumb’ debuts at #1 on ‘Billboard’ 200
‘Don’t Be Dumb’ cover art (A$AP Worldwide/RCA Records)

A$AP Rocky has earned his first #1 in over a decade with his latest release, Don’t Be Dumb. The project now sits atop the Billboard 200, marking his third #1 album to date.

According to Luminate, the project debuted with 123,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Jan. 22. Of that total, 76,000 units came from streaming, giving Rocky his best streaming week ever and landing him a #1 spot on Top Streaming Albums list. Another 47,000 albums were sold, while TEA units accounted for a negligible amount.

Rocky’s partner, Rihanna, celebrated the news on X, writing, “Just me here to let yall know my baby daddy got the NUMBER 1 ALBUM!!! Aaahhhhhh hah! DONT BE DUMB!!!”

The feat follow’s Rocky’s previous number ones, 2013’s LONG.LIVE.A$AP. and 2015’s AT.LONG.LAST.A$AP.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Fitz and the Tantrums announce tour dates

Fitz and the Tantrums announce tour dates
Fitz and the Tantrums announce tour dates
Fitz and the Tantrums on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (Disney/Randy Holmes)

Fitz and the Tantrums have announced a run of U.S. tour dates.

The newly added headlining dates span from June 4 in Huntington, New York, to Aug. 1 in Castle Rock, Colorado. In between, the “HandClap” outfit will open two dates on Zac Brown Band‘s summer tour, taking place July 17 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and July 18 in Cleveland.

Presales begin Wednesday at 10 a.m. local time. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday at 10 a.m. local time.

For the full list of dates and all ticket info, visit FitzandtheTantrums.com.

Fitz and the Tantrums’ most recent album is 2025’s Man on the Moon.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Choosin’ Orlando? Ella Langley’s got a swanky golf gig

Choosin’ Orlando? Ella Langley’s got a swanky golf gig
Choosin’ Orlando? Ella Langley’s got a swanky golf gig
Ella Langley (Disney/Connie Chornuk)

While much of the country is battling the worst of winter right now, Ella Langley‘s headed for sunny Orlando. 

She’s set to play a private show as part of Hilton Grand Vacations Tournament of Champions, the opening event of the 2026 LPGA Tour. The concert will take place Thursday night at Boxi Park at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando. 

Even if you’re fantasizing about a last-minute getaway to the high-dollar event, it’s likely impossible, since Ella’s gig seems to be sold out. Kelly Clarkson‘s booked to play on Saturday.

From there, Ella dives head-first into a busy year. After a Jan. 31 stop in Bossier City, Louisiana, she kicks off half a dozen dates on Eric Church‘s Free the Machine Tour Feb. 5 in Omaha.

May 9, Ella sets out for 10 stadium shows on Morgan Wallen‘s Still the Problem Tour. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.