Watch the new trailer for Billie Eilish’s ‘HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D)’

Watch the new trailer for Billie Eilish’s ‘HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D)’
Watch the new trailer for Billie Eilish’s ‘HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D)’
James Cameron and Billie Eilish on the set of ‘HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D).’ (Henry Hwu)

“This is gonna blow people’s minds,” predicts James Cameron in the new trailer for Billie Eilish’s concert film, HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D).

In the latest trailer for the film, which was co-directed by Cameron and Eilish, the two discuss the singer’s “creative vision” while determining where they can put the 3D cameras to capture her live concert. There’s plenty of footage from the show, soundtracked to “Bad Guy,” as well as behind-the-scenes footage of Eilish getting ready for a show.

“I just feel like I’m going to hang out with my friends,” she says while describing a show day. Eilish also shows off cuts and bruises she sustains by going down into the audience to slap and shake hands with her fans.

“I want to be the artist that I would wanna be a fan of,” she explains. In another scene, she tells Cameron, “I want to feel like it’s me and them.”

We also get additional footage of Eilish’s “puppy room,” which we initially saw in the first trailer for the film. At each tour stop, the singer arranges for a local rescue organization to bring over a bunch of dogs and puppies, so everyone on the tour can “chill” backstage while cuddling the animals.

“Multiple people on my crew have adopted dogs from tour,” says Eilish. “Everyone needs some dog love.”

HIT ME HARD AND SOFT: THE TOUR (LIVE IN 3D) is in theaters May 8, in Dolby Cinema, RealD 3D and Premium Large Formats.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch

Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch
Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch
Morgan Wallen (Kevin Mazur/Kevin MazurGetty Images for SiriusXM)

Morgan Wallen is officially back on the road, after setting his Still the Problem Tour in motion to a sold-out crowd Friday night at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. 

Podcaster Theo Von joined him in a hype video, before he resumed his tradition of walking out with a local celebrity. This time it was NFL Hall of Famer Jared Allen, a former Minnesota Viking.

Morgan started the 28-song set with “Don’t We,” before reaching back to 2023’s One Thing at a Time for “I Wrote the Book.”

“We took a few months off after tour last year,” he told his fans. “Whenever I walk out and there’s a welcome like that, I always ask, ‘Why did I take so many months off?’ But it’s been good for me, good for my band, good for my team.”

“I feel like we’re ready to do it again this year. I appreciate y’all for being [here] the first night on the Still the Problem Tour,” he continued. “We’re gonna sing quite a few songs tonight. I tried to switch up the set list a little bit this year – I hope y’all enjoy.”

Midway through, Morgan traveled to another stage near the back for an acoustic set of “Cover Me Up,” “I’m a Little Crazy” and “Wasted on You.”

Back on the main stage, he started back at the beginning, doing his first #1, “Up Down,” with Vincent Mason and Gavin Adcock. Thomas Rhett was next, subbing for ERNEST on “Cowgirls.”

Morgan closed with an encore of “Sand in My Boots” solo on piano, followed by “Last Night” and “Whiskey Glasses.”

The troupe pulls into Tuscaloosa on Friday to play Saban Field at Bryant-Denny Stadium, this time with Ella Langley, Vincent Mason and Zach John King along to kick things off. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch

Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch
Morgan Wallen switches things up on the sold-out Still the Problem Tour launch
Morgan Wallen (Kevin Mazur/Kevin MazurGetty Images for SiriusXM)

Morgan Wallen is officially back on the road, after setting his Still the Problem Tour in motion to a sold-out crowd Friday night at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. 

Podcaster Theo Von joined him in a hype video, before he resumed his tradition of walking out with a local celebrity. This time it was NFL Hall of Famer Jared Allen, a former Minnesota Viking.

Morgan started the 28-song set with “Don’t We,” before reaching back to 2023’s One Thing at a Time for “I Wrote the Book.”

“We took a few months off after tour last year,” he told his fans. “Whenever I walk out and there’s a welcome like that, I always ask, ‘Why did I take so many months off?’ But it’s been good for me, good for my band, good for my team.”

“I feel like we’re ready to do it again this year. I appreciate y’all for being [here] the first night on the Still the Problem Tour,” he continued. “We’re gonna sing quite a few songs tonight. I tried to switch up the set list a little bit this year – I hope y’all enjoy.”

Midway through, Morgan traveled to another stage near the back for an acoustic set of “Cover Me Up,” “I’m a Little Crazy” and “Wasted on You.”

Back on the main stage, he started back at the beginning, doing his first #1, “Up Down,” with Vincent Mason and Gavin Adcock. Thomas Rhett was next, subbing for ERNEST on “Cowgirls.”

Morgan closed with an encore of “Sand in My Boots” solo on piano, followed by “Last Night” and “Whiskey Glasses.”

The troupe pulls into Tuscaloosa on Friday to play Saban Field at Bryant-Denny Stadium, this time with Ella Langley, Vincent Mason and Zach John King along to kick things off. 

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

John Mellencamp to share insights into his lyrics in new book

John Mellencamp to share insights into his lyrics in new book
John Mellencamp to share insights into his lyrics in new book
‘John Mellencamp: The Songbook: 50 Years of Song and Poetry’ (Rizzoli New York)

John Mellencamp is ready to give fans some insight into his song lyrics.

The Rock & Roll Hall of Famer is releasing the new lyric book John Mellencamp: The Songbook: 50 Years of Song and Poetry on Sept. 29.

According to the description, the book, featuring a foreword by Stephen King, has Mellencamp “opening his archives and tracing his evolution as both a songwriter and poet—spanning every era of his storied career.” It pairs the lyrics to his iconic songs with previously unseen personal photographs, handwritten drafts, notes and more.

John Mellencamp: The Songbook: 50 Years of Song and Poetry is available for preorder now. The rocker and his publisher, Rizzoli New York, plan to donate a portion of the proceeds from presales during the month of April to support Farm Aid. April preorders will also be entered into a raffle for a signed copy of the book.

Next up for Mellencamp, the rocker will launch his Dancing Words Tour — The Greatest Hits on July 10 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The tour will have him playing a set filled with biggest hits, as well as tracks he hasn’t performed live in nearly a decade, like “R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. (A Salute To 60’s Rock),” “I Need a Lover,” “Wild Night” and “Ain’t Even Done With the Night.”

A complete list of dates can be found at JohnMellencamp.com.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Hayley Williams performs ‘Cover Me Up’ with Jason Isbell in NYC

Hayley Williams performs ‘Cover Me Up’ with Jason Isbell in NYC
Hayley Williams performs ‘Cover Me Up’ with Jason Isbell in NYC
Hayley Williams performs onstage during The Ally Coalition’s 11th Annual Talent Show at NYU Skirball Center on December 15, 2025 in New York City. (Valerie Terranova/Getty Images)

Hayley Williams’ concert in New York City Sunday featured a surprise appearance by Americana artist and former Drive-By Truckers member Jason Isbell.

The Paramore frontwoman invited Isbell onstage to perform a duet rendition of his 2013 song “Cover Me Up.”

Notably, “Cover Me Up” has also been covered by country superstar Morgan Wallen, who released his version in 2019. Williams later named Wallen as the “racist country singer” she sings about on her song “Ego Death at a Bachelorette Party,” the title track off her 2025 solo album.

Williams’ solo tour, which has featured a performance of Ego Death at a Bachelorette Party in full each night, continues Tuesday in Baltimore. It marks her first solo outing after her initially announced debut tour was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

SZA denies she was paid to be Justin Bieber’s Coachella standby

SZA denies she was paid to be Justin Bieber’s Coachella standby
SZA denies she was paid to be Justin Bieber’s Coachella standby
SZA and Justin Bieber, ‘Snooze’ video (Bucci / @kombucci)

Justin Bieber’s Coachella performance made headlines, but if he had ended up dropping out, SZA wants you to know that she wouldn’t have stepped in.

SZA jumped into the comments of an Instagram post that claimed that she was “allegedly paid six figures to stay Coachella-ready in case Justin Bieber dropoff.” 

“Lmao who made this up ? I’ve seen this 4 times now . I’m in New York no one paid me a dime . Wishing everyone the best,” the “Kill Bill” singer wrote.

In 2023, Justin teamed up with SZA for the “Snooze” video and remix.

Justin’s Coachella debut was heavy on songs from his albums SWAG and SWAG II, but it also featured him singing along to old YouTube clips of himself and random viral videos. Some critics branded the performance lazy, while others felt it was genius that he’d found a way to perform his old material while acknowledging that he’d gotten his start posting covers on YouTube.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Bring Me the Horizon rerecording ’Count Your Blessings’ debut album

Bring Me the Horizon rerecording ’Count Your Blessings’ debut album
Bring Me the Horizon rerecording ’Count Your Blessings’ debut album
‘Count Your Blessings’ album artwork. (Visible Noise)

Get ready for Count Your Blessings (Bring Me the Horizon’s Version).

Oli Sykes and company have announced the rerecorded version of the band’s 2006 debut album, Count Your Blessings, in honor of its 20th anniversary.

The updated set, which is actually dubbed Count Your Blessings | Repented, is due out July 10.

Bring Me the Horizon will also be playing Count Your Blessings in full at the U.K.’s Outbreak Festival, taking place July 10 in Manchester, England.

Those in the U.K. who preorder Count Your Blessings | Repented before 3 p.m. local time on Tuesday will have access to a presale.

For more info, visit BMTHOfficial.com.

Bring Me the Horizon’s most recent release is their L.I.V.E. in São Paulo (Live Immersive Virtual Experiment) live album, which just dropped on Friday. A L.I.V.E. in São Paulo concert film screened in theaters in March.

Bring Me the Horizon will launch a U.S. tour April 23 in Los Angeles.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Sombr announces You Are The Reason North American tour, new single coming Thursday

Sombr announces You Are The Reason North American tour, new single coming Thursday
Sombr announces You Are The Reason North American tour, new single coming Thursday
Sombr (Bryce Glenn)

After teasing a “huge announcement,” sombr has unveiled dates for his first North American arena tour.

The You Are The Reason tour will start in Mexico City on July 22 and is right now set to wrap up with a hometown show at New York’s Madison Square Garden on Nov. 23. “I can’t wait to see you. I love you all so much. Thanks for supporting me,” sombr wrote on his Instagram Story.

There are multiple opening acts for the tour, which rotate depending on the date. They include Dove Cameron, Interpol, The Last Dinner Party, King Princess and Tom Odell, among others.

You can sign up for the presale on Tuesday at 10 a.m. local time via sombr’s website. The tickets go on sale to the general public April 17 at 10 a.m. local time.

Meanwhile, the “back to friends” singer plans to drop a new single and video titled “Potential” at 6 p.m. ET on April 16. It’s the follow-up to his first 2026 release, “Homewrecker.”

Sombr made his Coachella debut on Saturday night, welcoming Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan to the stage to join him for a rendition of the Pumpkins classic “1979.”

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Judge throws out Trump’s $10B lawsuit against WSJ over Epstein reporting

Judge throws out Trump’s B lawsuit against WSJ over Epstein reporting
Judge throws out Trump’s $10B lawsuit against WSJ over Epstein reporting
U.S. President Donald Trump attends UFC 327 at Kaseya Center on April 11, 2026 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Julia Demaree Nikhinson – Pool/Getty Images)

(NEW YORK) — A federal judge on Monday threw out President Donald Trump’s $10 billion defamation lawsuit against the Wall Street Journal after Trump sued the paper last July for its reporting on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s 50th birthday book.

In his order issued Monday, U.S. District Judge Darrin Gayles concluded that Trump failed to prove that the Wall Street Journal knowingly published false information in the paper’s July article on an alleged letter from Trump that was included in Epstein’s 50th birthday book in 2003.

“Because President Trump has not plausibly alleged that Defendants published the Article with actual malice, both Counts must be dismissed,” the order said.

The case was dismissed without prejudice, meaning that Trump could attempt to refile the case by April 27.

In court filings, Trump’s lawyers had argued that the article and surrounding coverage were a “deliberate smear campaign designed to damage President Trump’s reputation” and subject the president to “public hatred and ridicule.”

In a 17-page ruling, Judge Darrin Gayles concluded that President Trump came “nowhere close” to the legal standard to prove that the Wall Street Journal acted with malice when it published its reporting about the birthday letter.

Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell told the Justice Department’s Todd Blanche last year that Epstein had asked her to coordinate contributions to a book celebrating his 50th birthday, but said she could not recall if President Trump, then a private citizen, was among those who responded.

Trump filed the suit by arguing that the Journal “acted with serious doubts about the truth of their reporting” because the president had claimed the letter was fake. However, Judge Gayles concluded that the reporters “attempted to investigate” the letter and did not act recklessly just because Trump denied its authenticity.

“To establish actual malice, ‘a plaintiff must show the defendant deliberately avoided investigating the veracity of the statement in order to evade learning the truth,'” the ruling said. “The Complaint comes nowhere close to this standard. Quite the opposite.”

The White House has continued to deny the authenticity of the letter after it was released by the House Oversight Committee in September.

Judge Gayles reached his conclusion without having to make a factual determination about the authenticity of the letter.

“Because the Court finds that the Complaint fails to adequately allege actual malice, it declines to address these issues at this juncture. Moreover, whether President Trump was the author of the Letter or Epstein’s friend are questions of fact that cannot be determined at this stage of the litigation,” he wrote.

Trump filed the defamation lawsuit in July against the Wall Street Journal, its parent company Dow Jones, its owner Rupert Murdoch, and the reporters who filed the story.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Pope Leo responds to Trump’s criticism, saying he has ‘no fear’ of US administration

Pope Leo responds to Trump’s criticism, saying he has ‘no fear’ of US administration
Pope Leo responds to Trump’s criticism, saying he has ‘no fear’ of US administration
Pope Leo XIV holds his speech as he pays a visit to the Maqam Echahid Martyr’s Memorial on April 13, 2026 in Algiers, Algeria. (Photo by Simone Risoluti – Vatican Media via Vatican Pool/Getty Images)

(ALGIERS and LONDON) — Pope Leo XIV on Monday responded to criticism from President Donald Trump, telling reporters while traveling to Algeria that he has “no fear” of the White House.

“I have no fear of the Trump administration, nor speaking out loudly about the message of the Gospel,” the pontiff said on Monday, as he began a dayslong visit to four African nations. “That’s what I believe in. I am called to do what the church is called to do.”

The pope on Saturday called for an end to conflict, without explicitly mentioning the U.S.-Israeli war against Iran. “Enough of war,” Leo said during a peace vigil in St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City.

The pope also suggested “delusion of omnipotence” is fueling the U.S.-Israel war in Iran, imploring the country leaders to come to a peace agreement.

Trump on Sunday night posted on social media calling the pope “WEAK on Crime, and terrible for Foreign Policy.”

The pope, who was born in Chicago and is the first American to lead the Catholic Church, was elevated to his position in May 2025, a few months into Trump’s second term. The president at that time congratulated Leo, saying on social media that it was “such an honor” for an American to become pope.

The pontiff has voiced concern about several armed conflicts, repeatedly calling for peace, including mentioning the civil war raging in Sudan, the Russia-Ukraine war and the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah in Lebanon. He has called for peace in Iran and the broader Middle East since the beginning of the U.S.-Israeli strikes on Iran.

The pontiff has been a strong messenger for global peace since the start of his papacy last May.

He has repeatedly called for the parties involved to engage in negotiations, including saying on March 1 that he was making “a heartfelt appeal to all the parties involved to assume the moral responsibility of halting the spiral of violence before it becomes an unbridgeable chasm.” He has said that “God does not bless any conflict.”

Leo said on Monday that his comments “are certainly not meant as attacks on anyone and the message of the Gospel is very clear, ‘Blessed are the peacemakers.'”

“I will not shy away from pronouncing the message of the Gospel, of inviting all people to look for ways of building bridges for peace and reconciliation, of looking for ways to avoid war any time that’s possible,” Leo continued. “To put my message on the same plane as what the president has attempted to do here I think is not understanding what the message of the Gospel is and I’m sorry to hear that.”

Trump early on Monday had called for the pope to focus on “being a Great Pope, not a Politician.”

“It’s hurting him very badly and, more importantly, it’s hurting the Catholic Church!” Trump wrote on his social media network.

Responding to a question from reporters hours later, Leo said of the apparent tensions with Trump, “I do not look at my role as being political … I don’t want to get into a debate with him. I don’t think that the message of the Gospel is meant to be abused in the way that some people are doing.”

“I will continue to speak out loud against war, looking to promote peace, promoting dialogue, multilateral relationships among the states to look for just solutions to problems,” he said. “Too many people are suffering in the world today. Too many innocent people are being killed. And I think someone has to stand up and say, ‘There’s a better way to do this.'”

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.