Watch the trailer for new Paul McCartney doc ‘Man on the Run’

Watch the trailer for new Paul McCartney doc ‘Man on the Run’
Watch the trailer for new Paul McCartney doc ‘Man on the Run’
Poster for Paul McCartney documentary ‘Man on the Run’ (Courtesy of Prime Video)

The first official trailer for the upcoming Paul McCartney documentary Man on the Run has just been released.

The film, directed by Morgan Neville, looks at McCartney’s life following the breakup of The Beatles, including the formation of his band Wings.

“The Beatles had been my whole life really,” McCartney says at the beginning of the trailer. “When we split up, I thought, ‘I’ll never write another note of music ever.’”

The trailer for the film features archival pictures and footage of The Beatles, McCartney and wife Linda McCartney, Wings and more. It also has McCartney talking about the depression he felt after The Beatles’ breakup, the pressures he felt starting Wings and his relationship with John Lennon.

“When we started Wings, it was about freedom,” McCartney says at the end of the clip, “and we felt we finally arrived — second time around.”

Man on the Run, which includes new interviews from Wings’ Denny Laine, Sean Lennon and The Pretenders‘ Chrissie Hynde, is set to premiere globally on Prime Video on Feb. 27.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

John Mellencamp hitting the road on a summer greatest hits tour

John Mellencamp hitting the road on a summer greatest hits tour
John Mellencamp hitting the road on a summer greatest hits tour
John Mellencamp Dancing Words Tour — The Greatest Hits admat (Courtesy of Live Nation)

John Mellencamp is giving fans what they want – the hits.

The Rock & Roll Hall of Famer has announced dates for the Dancing Words Tour — The Greatest Hits, where he’ll play a set filled with hits including “Jack and Diane,” “Hurts So Good,” “Small Town” and “Pink Houses.” He’s also promising to break out tracks he hasn’t performed live in nearly a decade, like “R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. (A Salute To 60’s Rock),” “I Need a Lover,” “Wild Night” and “Ain’t Even Done With the Night.”

Mellencamp announced the news in a video in which he meets actor Sean Penn at a roadside diner. As Mellencamp’s hits play on the jukebox, Penn suggests he go out and play the songs on tour, something the rocker admits he “quit doing 17 years ago.”

“They’ve been asking me to do this for years. ‘Come play outside again.’ And I’m saying, ‘No, no, no.’ But this time, I’m 74 years old. I thought I might be getting to the age where I might want to try to share these songs with people again,” Mellencamp tells People in a new interview. “In the video that Sean and I made, Sean says, ‘There’s no reason to keep these songs to yourself. What’s the problem with trying to make people happy?'”

The 19-date trek kicks off July 10 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and wraps Aug. 12 in Mountain View, California, with a majority of the dates set in outdoor amphitheaters.

A Citi presale for tickets kicks off Jan. 20 at 10 a.m. local time, with tickets going on sale to the general public Jan. 23 at 10 a.m. local time. A complete list of dates can be found at JohnMellencamp.com.

(Video includes uncensored profanity.)

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Bob Dylan Center announces concert celebrating 60th anniversary of ‘Blonde on Blonde’

Bob Dylan Center announces concert celebrating 60th anniversary of ‘Blonde on Blonde’
Bob Dylan Center announces concert celebrating 60th anniversary of ‘Blonde on Blonde’
Artwork for Bob Dylan Center’s ‘Sooner or Later’ concert celebrating 60th anniversary of Blonde on Blonde (Courtesy of the Bob Dylan Center)

A concert celebrating the 60th anniversary of Bob Dylan’s classic album Blonde on Blonde is being put on by the Bob Dylan Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The concert, dubbed Sooner or Later, will be held Feb. 20 at Cain’s Ballroom in Tulsa, emceed by The Daily Show’s Jordan Klepper. The one-night-only event will feature performances by former 10,000 Maniacs frontwoman Natalie Merchant, The Hold Steady’s Craig Finn, Fantastic NegritoX founding members Exene Cervenka and John Doe, New York singer/songwriter Willie Nile, The Walkman founder Hamilton Leithauser, The McCrary Sisters and more.

The evening will have the artists performing songs from Blonde on Blonde, as well as other tunes from Dylan’s catalog.

“Sixty years on from its initial release, Blonde on Blonde still sounds like the future,” says Steven Jenkins, senior director of the Bob Dylan Center. “Dylan’s pursuit of what he called ‘that thin wild mercury sound’ led him to create this extraordinary double album, which our amazing roster of guest artists will transform anew.”

A ticket presale for Bob Dylan Center members begins Wednesday at 10 a.m. local time. Any remaining tickets will go on sale Friday. More info can be found at bobdylancenter.com.

Released in June 1966, the double album Blonde on Blonde was Dylan’s seventh studio release, and featured musicians Robbie Robertson and Rick Danko before they became The Band. The album, which featured such songs as “Rainy Day Women #12 & 35,” “I Want You,” “Just Like a Woman,” “Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again,” peaked at #9 on the album chart.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Over 50 years later, Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Landslide’ debuts on the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100

Over 50 years later, Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Landslide’ debuts on the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100
Over 50 years later, Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Landslide’ debuts on the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100
(L-R) John McVie, Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks, Mick Fleetwood, and Lindsey Buckingham of the rock group “Fleetwood Mac” pose for a portrait in 1975. (Photo by Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images)

For the first time in over 50 years, Fleetwood Mac’s ballad “Landslide” has landed on the Billboard Hot 100.

The Stevie Nicks-penned track appears on the band’s 1975 self-titled album. It just debuted at #41 on the singles chart, thanks to its appearance in the series finale of Netflix’s Stranger Things.

While this is the first time the original “Landslide” recording has made the Hot 100, a live version of the song, from Fleetwood Mac’s 1997 album The Dance, peaked at #51 on the Hot 100 in 1998.

Although the original was never released as a single, “Landslide” has gone on to become an iconic track for the band and has been recorded by a whole host of artists, including The Chicks, whose cover peaked at #7 on the Hot 100. It’s also been covered by Smashing Pumpkins, the cast of Glee and others.

“Landslide” is now Fleetwood Mac’s 26th track to chart on the Hot 100, and their first debut since 2003’s “Peacekeeper.” They have now had a song debut on the singles chart in five different decades: the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, 2000s and 2020s. Other groups who have had debuts in at least five decades include The BeatlesThe Rolling StonesSantana and The Isley Brothers.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Bryan Adams contributing three songs to animated film ‘Charlie the Wonderdog’

Bryan Adams contributing three songs to animated film ‘Charlie the Wonderdog’
Bryan Adams contributing three songs to animated film ‘Charlie the Wonderdog’
Bryan Adams speaks at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, November, 2025 (Disney/Frank Micelotta)

Some new music from Bryan Adams is on the way.

The rocker announced that he’s contributed three songs to the soundtrack of the new animated film Charlie the Wonderdog, with the tracks being released as an EP on Friday to coincide with the movie hitting theaters.

Charlie the Wonderdog centers on a family pooch, voiced by Owen Wilson, who becomes a superhero after gaining superpowers. He then must face off against a cat threatening to destroy humanity.

The EP is available for preorder now.

Adams is getting ready to hit the road. He’ll kick off a tour of Japan on Jan. 26 in Tokyo, and then head to the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and more. A complete list of dates can be found at BryanAdams.com.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

James Taylor announces 2026 US tour dates

James Taylor announces 2026 US tour dates
James Taylor announces 2026 US tour dates
James Taylor tour artwork (courtesy of Shore Fire Media)

James Taylor let fans know in December that he’d be heading out on tour in 2026. Now, the details have been revealed.

The “Fire and Rain” singer has announced dates for a new 29-show U.S. tour backed by his All-Star Band. The tour will kick off April 26 in Highland, California, and include two-night stands in several cities, including Vienna, Virginia; Boston; and St. Augustine, Florida.

The tour — which also includes his previously announced summer shows at Tanglewood in Lennox, Massachusetts, on July 3 and 4 — wraps Sept. 26 in Hollywood, Florida.

Tickets for all newly announced shows go on sale Friday at 10 a.m local time. 

In addition to his U.S. dates, Taylor will head overseas in 2026, launching a U.K and European tour on July 10 in Cork, Ireland. A complete schedule can be found at JamesTaylor.com.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir

Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir
Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir
(L-R) Oteil Burbridge, John Mayer and Bob Weir of Dead and Company perform at Shoreline Amphitheatre on July 30, 2016 in Mountain View, California. (Photo by John Medina/WireImage)

Dead & Company bassist Oteil Burbridge is the latest musician to pay tribute to Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir, who died on Saturday at age 78.

“I can’t think of anyone that needed to play live music any more than Bob. It went past devotion, past dedication, past obsession. It seemed to me more like self identification,” Burbridge wrote on Instagram. “I think he felt it is what and who he was. I also cannot think of anyone who played more live shows. We could depend on it like the sun coming up.”

He then went on to thank Weir from bringing him into Dead & Company.

“There are no words that could ever encompass the last ten years we shared together. I’m so blessed to have been a part of it all,” Burbridge offered. “And thank you for being so generous with your time and sharing yourself with so many of us younger musicians.”

“It does my heart good to see so many pictures of you with so many musicians that weren’t in the Grateful Dead. Thank you for including us,” he added. “There is no higher form of musical grace.”

Burbridge suggested that one way fans can honor Bob “would be to fully live our life.”

“This life is such a gift, such a golden opportunity,” he wrote. “Please don’t let someone else define it. Let it proceed by it’s own design. Follow that inner voice and go for broke!”

He concluded by recalling a friend who said it was sad that Weir was only 78 when he died. “I told him I thought Bob packed at least 146 years into it,” Burbrigde noted.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir

Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir
Dead & Company Oteil Burbridge pays tribute to Bob Weir
(L-R) Oteil Burbridge, John Mayer and Bob Weir of Dead and Company perform at Shoreline Amphitheatre on July 30, 2016 in Mountain View, California. (Photo by John Medina/WireImage)

Dead & Company bassist Oteil Burbridge is the latest musician to pay tribute to Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir, who died on Saturday at age 78.

“I can’t think of anyone that needed to play live music any more than Bob. It went past devotion, past dedication, past obsession. It seemed to me more like self identification,” Burbridge wrote on Instagram. “I think he felt it is what and who he was. I also cannot think of anyone who played more live shows. We could depend on it like the sun coming up.”

He then went on to thank Weir from bringing him into Dead & Company.

“There are no words that could ever encompass the last ten years we shared together. I’m so blessed to have been a part of it all,” Burbridge offered. “And thank you for being so generous with your time and sharing yourself with so many of us younger musicians.”

“It does my heart good to see so many pictures of you with so many musicians that weren’t in the Grateful Dead. Thank you for including us,” he added. “There is no higher form of musical grace.”

Burbridge suggested that one way fans can honor Bob “would be to fully live our life.”

“This life is such a gift, such a golden opportunity,” he wrote. “Please don’t let someone else define it. Let it proceed by it’s own design. Follow that inner voice and go for broke!”

He concluded by recalling a friend who said it was sad that Weir was only 78 when he died. “I told him I thought Bob packed at least 146 years into it,” Burbrigde noted.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Looks like he made it: Barry Manilow announces new shows for March

Looks like he made it: Barry Manilow announces new shows for March
Looks like he made it: Barry Manilow announces new shows for March
Barry Manilow performs during ‘Manilow: The Last Detroit Concert’ at Little Caesars Arena, June, 2025 in Detroit, Michigan. (Scott Legato/Getty Images)

Barry Manilow will continue to make the whole world sing — well, the whole U.S., anyway.

The legendary entertainer, who recently underwent surgery following a stage-one lung cancer diagnosis he disclosed in December, has announced six new arena shows scheduled for March. He’ll visit Charlotte, North Carolina; Norfolk, Virginia; Baltimore, Maryland; Nashville, Tennessee; Cincinnati, Ohio; and Lexington, Kentucky. These performances will mark Manilow’s final concerts in those cities.

An artist presale for the newly announced shows begins Jan. 14 at 10 a.m. local time. More presales start Jan. 15 at 10 a.m. local time, with the remainder of the tickets going on sale Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. local time.

As previously reported, the January dates that were postponed following Manilow’s announcement have been rescheduled to March and April. You can find tickets and information at BarryManilow.com.

During each concert, Manilow will honor a local music teacher selected through online voting, presenting them with $5,000 cash and $5,000 to be used for classroom instruments.

Meanwhile, Manilow, who released the song “Once Before I Go” last year, has new music on the way in 2026.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.

Debbie Harry, Kate Pierson to perform at annual Tibet House Benefit Concert

Debbie Harry, Kate Pierson to perform at annual Tibet House Benefit Concert
Debbie Harry, Kate Pierson to perform at annual Tibet House Benefit Concert
(L-R) Singers Debbie Harry of Blondie and Kate Pierson of The B-52’s perform during the 34th Annual John Lennon Tribute Benefit Concert at Symphony Space on December 5, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Noam Galai/WireImage)

Blondie’s Debbie Harry and The B-52sKate Pierson are among the artists set to perform at the 39th annual Tibet House US Benefit Concert, taking place March 3 at Carnegie Hall in New York City.

Musicians Philip Glass and Laurie Anderson will once again serve as the night’s artistic directors, with Patti Smith Group’s Tony Shanahan serving as musical director.

Anderson and the Philip Glass Ensemble are also part of the lineup, along with singer/songwriter Allison Russell and others, with more artists to be announced.

Proceeds from the show support Tibet House US, a nonprofit educational institution and cultural embassy founded in 1987 by the Dalai Lama to ensure the survival of the Tibetan civilization.

Over the past almost four decades Tibet House benefit concerts have featured performances by such artists as R.E.M, David Bowie, Carly Simon, Pearl Jam’s Eddie VedderLou Reed, Joan Baez, Jackson Browne, Annie Lennox and more.

Tickets are on sale now.

Copyright © 2026, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.